It has been a great journey, i've learnt that patience and attention for detail are the most important skills when creating a stop motion animation piece.
I am pleased with my final product and I hope everyone enjoys it :)
Hi Yolanda, I hope you see this message, I emailed you as well just to say congrtulations; your animation has ben accepted into the Walthamstow International Film Festival!
Very well done you worked really hard. I hope to be there and that you can make it.. (and that you win!)
All the best Amy
SEE BELOW:
Dear Film-maker
Your film has made the competition shortlist! Well done! http://walthamstowinternationalfilmfestival.com/shortlist2013.php (Full Shortlist at end of this mail).
Congratulations and thank you for submitting your film to our 4th Annual Walthamstow International Film Festival.
Please help us to spread the word by posting and tweeting.
FREE Shortlist Screening at The BFI - Monday 8th July at 4.30pm - 5.30pm There will be a special screening of all the Shortlisted Films on Monday 8th July at The BFI Studio Cinema on London's Southbank.
Hi Yolanda,
ReplyDeleteI hope you see this message, I emailed you as well just to say congrtulations; your animation has ben accepted into the Walthamstow International Film Festival!
Very well done you worked really hard. I hope to be there and that you can make it.. (and that you win!)
All the best
Amy
SEE BELOW:
Dear Film-maker
Your film has made the competition shortlist! Well done! http://walthamstowinternationalfilmfestival.com/shortlist2013.php (Full Shortlist at end of this mail).
Congratulations and thank you for submitting your film to our 4th Annual Walthamstow International Film Festival.
Please help us to spread the word by posting and tweeting.
FREE Shortlist Screening at The BFI - Monday 8th July at 4.30pm - 5.30pm
There will be a special screening of all the Shortlisted Films on Monday 8th July at The BFI Studio Cinema on London's Southbank.