Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Song choices

I want the video to be fun and match the atmosphere so I've looked at various different disney songs and television theme songs which I could use as my backing track 1. Tangled - I've Got a Dream I found that this song is too fast for my animation piece although it is the level of fun I want it would be too hectic and difficult to animate my piece accordingly 2. The Little Mermaid - Under The Sea The songs pace was perfect however I found that the steel drums gave it too much of a caribbean feel and it wouldn't match the animation piece 3. The Princess Frog - Down in New Orleans I don't feel like this song was appropriate because it sounded to jazzy and it would prove difficult when editing as I would have to cut to the beat 4. Laurel and Hardy theme song - dance of the cuckoos The theme song for Laurel and Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment