Tuesday, 15 January 2013

My Treatment

Alice in Wonderland has allowed several generations of children to escape to a magical land where all is possible from talking cats and rabbits to magical potions. I found that this would work well in my short animated film as I will be making every day objects come to life. I hope to make my Short film 15-20 seconds long. I will upload my short film on YouTube and my overall target audience will be children ages 4-9, stop motion animation isn't as popular as it once was as there is now animation such as CGI, as my animation piece will be created stop motion it can also appeal to an older audience who may enjoy it due to nostalgic reasons. To appeal to the younger audience and create the ambience I would like to make my set as colorful and bright as possible. I want the viewers to look at the set and want to be a part of it. My Short film would appeal mainly to females as Alice in Wonderland would most probably appeal more to young girls due to it's main female character however I am not setting out to aim it mainly at them. There isn't a actual story line in my short film however it will feature a appearing and disappearing cat which is insipred by the Chesire Cat from the original Alice and Wonderland. My blog is my overall journey of the creation of my Short film so I hope to include everything from the Brainstorming stages and research to the actual final outcome.

1 comment:

  1. You pitched really well and your idea is strong. Your planning is coming along really well to, keep on blogging well done!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete